God provides for the ministry of our church through your tithes and offerings, and your gifts are honored with faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and accountability to our Church Council and the Wider Church. It’s more than keeping the lights on and the gears turning; it’s about personal worship to God and handing Him back what He already owns…and it’s about lives changing through the transformative power of the Gospel in our region and beyond.
"But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give as generously as this? Everything comes from you, and we have given you only what comes from your hand.” (1 Chronicles 29:14)
If you would like to make an offering to the church online, simply click the Donate Online button. After clicking the “donate” button, you will be connected to our secure payment processing center.
Our Church is a non-profit 501 (C) (3) tax-exempt organization, meaning gifts to our Church are tax deductible. If you attend worship, tithes and offerings can also be given during that service.
Instructions to begin online giving
1. Click on this link GIVE HERE
2. Create profile (on the right side of the screen)
3. Enter email address twice (this will now be your ID to access your account)
4. Click continue
5. Fill out the profile form
6. Click create profile
7. Click add transaction
8. On Donation page add your donations, frequency of donation and start date.
9. Click continue
10. Enter Banking information
11. Verify you are not a robot
12. Select process